Looking for a lifestyle change? Live the dream, drink the wine!
This is a very unique opportunity and location for less than you could purchase an inner-city apartment.
Nestled at the foothills of the Bumberry Ranges (Goobang National Park) between Orange and Parkes, 247 km from Sydney.
Birthed from a passion for fine wine and dining, Michelle and Helen have crafted their own boutique winery and have produced award winning wines in many categories, showcasing wine at state and interstate levels.
With a love for entertaining, the girls host popular annual events during Orange Food & Wine Weeks; Orange Winter Fire Festival; Parkes Elvis Festival. Twisted River is also a popular venue for weddings and private functions.
Wine is only part of the deal at Twisted River.
The 234 acre (approx) property in this unique location offers a lifestyle like no other.
• Approx. 14 acres designated to the vineyard
• The established vines include; Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Chardonnay, Viognier and Black Muscatel’s.
• Modern brick 4 bedroom home featuring: 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas; cellar door; fabulous lime washed Tassie Oak kitchen with granite bench tops, solar, double garage and underground wine cellar
• Rustic mud brick B&B, good water with equipped bore & dams
• Horse paddock, sheds, solar to grid
• Balance of land is heavily timbered, with a vibrant ecosystem that is home to kookaburras, frogs, kangaroos, wombats, lorikeets, ringtail possums, frilled neck lizards and more.
Inspections are strictly by appointment - call Mark Howes on 0427 668 800
0427 668 800