If you long for a slower pace, complete privacy, even seclusion?
This 150 acre (approx) allotment offers you all of that and the best thing is, its just 5 minutes from the beautiful village of Molong.
Of a night you may see the glow of lights from the City of Orange, just 25 minutes away.
• Boasting a 3 bedroom brick veneer and tile home facing east, elevated with distant views.
• Separate dining and separate lounge which flow to the large covered entertainment area.
• Large 2 bedroom self contained granny flat, for the extended family & visitors
• Approx. 20 acres of cleared land, the balance blackbutt pine forest
• The clearing has a yabby stocked dam with jetty and a hut for glamping; complete with pot belly stove and running water. Ideal for the kids and their friends but close enough for you to keep an eye on them.
• The assurance of good water with large rainwater tank, 2 dams and equipped bore for the lawns and gardens.
For the nature lovers, you will be delighted with the variety of fauna; native birds, ring-tail possums, goanna’s, bush wallaby and more.
Inspections are strictly by appointment.
Call Kerry Hicks 0427 668 800