If you’re looking to get out of the rat race, longing for a sleepy country village to sneak away to on weekends, then maybe this property in Mumbil will tick all your boxes.
This well-presented cladded home sits on a double block of approx. 1283sqm and features:
• 3 bedrooms the main with large built-ins
• Freshly painted throughout, new floor coverings
• Modern bathroom and second shower & toilet in laundry
• New kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Separate lounge with wood heating and lots of natural light
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning; reverse cycle in main bedroom & lounge
• Large colorbond garage will cater to the motor home, caravan or boat; with additional carport on the side.
Mumbil is the gateway to Lake Burrendong Dam and Arboretum. Approximately 50 min. to Dubbo or Orange and 20 Minutes to Wellington. Mumbil offers the village lifestyle for those looking for a quieter life.