Offering a charming rural lifestyle set on just over 2 acres of established private gardens is this very special double brick home, this gorgeous property has to be seen to be appreciated.
This delightful home holds plenty of history in its original features, wide polished timber floors High ceilings ornate cornicing, ceiling roses & a lovely stained glass timber door leading out to the privately positioned sunny entertaining area.
This is the perfect property to live, create an income or just a special quality of life.
• Country style kitchen with timber benchtops
• 2 generous size bedrooms main with built in robes
• Huge lounge & dining rooms combined with the comfort of wood heating & air conditioning
• Generous main bathroom space
• Separate informal sitting nook with a sunny skylight
• Office space or possible smaller 3rd bedroom
• Laundry has 2nd shower & toilet
• Outside is a separate weatherboard studio built in 1912
• Double lock up garage & 4 under cover car spaces
• Plenty of water with a good reliable bore & plenty of rain water storage
• Paved entertaining with a covered bar area & an old wood oven & fire pit
• Expansive raised vege gardens, great chook yards
• Even room for a few sheep or pony.
• Call Mark Howes on 0467 604470 for further details