This affordable home is for sale under instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian.
Circa 1920s Home, Original Manildra Hospital with all the old world charm & character. It’s in an ideal location just a short stroll to the main street shops.
• Wide central hallway all timber lined, Patterned ceilings
• 4 good size bedrooms two with French doors to the veranda
• Large formal dining with wood heating
• Separate lounge and family rooms
• Neat and tidy kitchen area
• Bullnose timber verandas with cast iron decorative lace work
• Excellent shed space approx. 8m x 6m with power
• This property does need some renovating but would make an ideal family home
• Sitting on a large 1277sqm block
• Call Mark Howes 0467 604470 for further detail.