This unique property is set right in the middle of a very private 32 acres & is under 15 minutes to the CBD of Orange. Featuring beautiful stone & brick exposed walls, Views from most windows overlooking the established gardens.
With flexible living options with an upstairs self-contained parents retreat, Separate pool house also self-contained looking over the pool entertaining area.
• 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms downstairs with ensuite to the main
• Upstairs consists of 1 bedroom, good size lounge area kitchenette & bathroom
• The kitchen has a classic country feel with stone benchtops & a huge Rosieres gas oven
• The lounge room is spacious and very comfortable with a cozy open fireplace
• A light & bright conservatorium with exposed timber ceilings & stone walls
• Separate family room with lovely rural views
• Outdoor covered entertaining with bifold plantation shutter doors
• Huge deck with a private pool area with an outdoor covered dining space
• Hydronic under floor heating, reverse cycle air & a cozy open fireplace
• Approximately 30,000gal of rainwater storage
• Very reliable bore which cam run up to 6 sprinklers at once
• 3 dams, 2 spring fed with the large dam holding approx. 12 meg of water
• Double garage & huge workshop under the house with internal access
• Several other great car & storage sheds on the property
• This lifestyle property would suit horse’s sheep or cattle
• The bonus of backing onto Summer Hill Creek with some great creek flats
Over 40 acres & only 15 minutes from the Centre of Orange awaits this fantastic lifestyle property. Consisting of a 4 bedroom family home sitting in a private established oasis tucked down a country lane way. The home has huge open plan living spaces formal & casual areas with covered outdoor entertaining.
4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
Large open plan country style kitchen
formal & casual dining areas
Polished timber floors & new carpets
Huge lounge room plenty of space for the entire family with cosy wood heating
In-ground concrete pool Approx. 9m x 5m
Good rain water storage and a reliable bore
Open bay hay / machinery shed
Great workshop with mechanic pit & also has 3 phase power
Open bay stables also steel cattle yards & loading ramp
Subdivided into 6 main paddocks with 2 smaller paddocks
Consisting of mainly fertile basalt soils very versatile mostly arable
This productive block would suit fattening steers, producing fat lambs or would be an ideal horse property with good level paddocks.
Water available to all the main paddocks.
In conjunction with Townsend Real Estate
Looking for a lifestyle change? Live the dream, drink the wine!
This is a very unique opportunity and location for less than you could purchase an inner-city apartment.
Nestled at the foothills of the Bumberry Ranges (Goobang National Park) between Orange and Parkes, 247 km from Sydney.
Birthed from a passion for fine wine and dining, Michelle and Helen have crafted their own boutique winery and have produced award winning wines in many categories, showcasing wine at state and interstate levels.
With a love for entertaining, the girls host popular annual events during Orange Food & Wine Weeks; Orange Winter Fire Festival; Parkes Elvis Festival. Twisted River is also a popular venue for weddings and private functions.
Wine is only part of the deal at Twisted River.
The 234 acre (approx) property in this unique location offers a lifestyle like no other.
• Approx. 14 acres designated to the vineyard
• The established vines include; Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Chardonnay, Viognier and Black Muscatel’s.
• Modern brick 4 bedroom home featuring: 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas; cellar door; fabulous lime washed Tassie Oak kitchen with granite bench tops, solar, double garage and underground wine cellar
• Rustic mud brick B&B, good water with equipped bore & dams
• Horse paddock, sheds, solar to grid
• Balance of land is heavily timbered, with a vibrant ecosystem that is home to kookaburras, frogs, kangaroos, wombats, lorikeets, ringtail possums, frilled neck lizards and more.
Inspections are strictly by appointment - call Mark Howes on 0427 668 800
If you long for a slower pace, complete privacy, even seclusion?
This 150 acre (approx) allotment offers you all of that and the best thing is, its just 5 minutes from the beautiful village of Molong.
Of a night you may see the glow of lights from the City of Orange, just 25 minutes away.
• Boasting a 3 bedroom brick veneer and tile home facing east, elevated with distant views.
• Separate dining and separate lounge which flow to the large covered entertainment area.
• Large 2 bedroom self contained granny flat, for the extended family & visitors
• Approx. 20 acres of cleared land, the balance blackbutt pine forest
• The clearing has a yabby stocked dam with jetty and a hut for glamping; complete with pot belly stove and running water. Ideal for the kids and their friends but close enough for you to keep an eye on them.
• The assurance of good water with large rainwater tank, 2 dams and equipped bore for the lawns and gardens.
For the nature lovers, you will be delighted with the variety of fauna; native birds, ring-tail possums, goanna’s, bush wallaby and more.
Inspections are strictly by appointment.
Call Mark Howes 0427 668 800
This beautiful family home has been architecturally designed over 3 levels, refurbished throughout, leaving you not a thing to do…except enjoy.
Set on the high side of McArdle Street and maximising the elevated position and glorious views.
Formal entry is at street level and features large bedroom, music room or study, third bathroom, laundry and under house storage with stairs leading up to living area.
Living area, dining and kitchen are all on the first floor with easy side access,
Featuring timber cathedral ceilings and cosy fireplace. You will enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail on the deck, immersing yourself in the delightful rural views.
A striking kitchen with curved island bench, plenty of cupboards and drawers; a circular floor plan that works well in a busy kitchen.
Just a few stairs to the upper bedroom level. Featuring 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and wall to wall built-ins, main bathroom with dual vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, bath and shower.
With a sense of living in the tree tops and in your own little world, only minutes from the centre of town.
Call Stephen Townsend 0427 631 957 to book an inspection.
Sensational home boasts spacious living and great entertaining areas for relaxed family living. Nestled on a huge block is this extremely spacious two storey home situated in a private elevated position. From the moment you enter, you will notice the generous proportions of the property with exceptional style and contemporary comfort with multiple formal and casual living spaces. Expansive covered outdoor area that is the ultimate entertaining space to host your family and friends.
• Modern kitchen with 900mm Delonghi oven with a 5-burner gas cooktop, Island bench, dishwasher with an abundance of cupboard space
• Four bedrooms, two with built-in robes and all with ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite with its own private deck
• Family bathroom is upgraded and spacious
• Good size family room with a built-in natural gas log fireplace
• Formal dinning just off the kitchen
• Great rumpus or games room with bar area
• Downstairs reverse cycle air and upstairs ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sunny northern courtyard very private setting
• Double lock up garage with internal access and remote doors
• Huge yard space1700 sqm with rear yard access
Here is an opportunity to start up your new business venture in the busy main street of Molong, it has been a Café for many years with a great street presence positioned on the Sunny Northern side of the street.
• Large double brick building with upstairs accommodation
• At ground level you have the café space with inside dining with kitchen
• Plenty of space for outside dining available
• The Residence has a downstairs kitchen/dining & on the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and balcony overlooking the
• Separate large storage area that can be leased separately
• Inspections by appointment
Molong is located just 25 min west of Orange on the Mitchell Highway, with a population of approx. 2,200; Molong boasts excellent medical facilities with six doctors, hospital, chemist, aged care and retirement facilities, gym, cafes, clubs & restaurants. It also has a healthy youth population with primary and secondary schools.
• Located in an elevated position with views to Vale Head, opposite Pillans Park and the School
• On a generous 1138m2 corner block and landscaped for privacy
• Featuring 4 good size bedrooms and large built-ins, main with ensuite
• A total of 3 bathrooms and 2 living areas
• Spectacular kitchen and bar area
• A mixture of modern and old world charm
• Fabulous entertainment area and mans cave
• Inspections strictly by appointment
Prime location with lots of potential and a motivated vendor.
These Commercial premises could facilitate a number of options and dual occupancy.
For example, it could be turned into an arcade with multiple tenants, such as coffee shop, healthfood shop, sports centre, gift shops and more.
This is your opportunity to purchase a substantial sized building in the prime commercial business sector of town
Once the old picture theatre with some features remaining, later it became the squash courts and home of the Molong Express (Newspaper). The squash courts are still in tact.
The property has an excellent facade and great street presence
Options may include a Long term lease or rent to purchase
For the entrepreneur this could be your next success!
Molong is located just 25 min west of Orange on the Mitchell Highway, with a population of approx. 2,200, the centre of the Cabonne Shire and the food basket corridor. Molong boasts excellent medical facilities with four Doctors, hospital, Chemist, Aged Care and Retirement Facilities. It also has a healthy youth population with two schools, a number of sporting clubs and facilities. A vibrant community with local quarterly markets, galleries, cafes, gym, clubs, swimming pool etc.
All offers considered.
For further details contact Kerry Connelly 0427 668 800
This older style property is located on the perimeter of town on a large block of approx. 1980m2 (17.2 mtr frontage, 108 mtr deep)
Double brick construction, comprising 3 bedrooms, separate lounge, separate dining, kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
Featuring high ceilings and pressed metal ceiling a feature to the lounge
Warmth of wood heating in winter and air conditioning for summer
Bathroom laundry combined with separate toilet
Currently tenanted @ $260pw
This property allows affordable entry to property market
Now is the time to roll up your sleeves and get ready to reap the rewards after you transform this home or decide to develop the block
Appointments are strictly by appointment.
First homeowners looking to get in the market here is a great opportunity to secure a cottage in a great location close to the main street shops and cafes in Molong.
Three bedrooms, sunny northern back yard with rear yard access and plenty of space to build a shed.
• Cute country cottage with front bullnose verandas
• Wide timber floorboards throughout the living areas
• Three bedrooms - two with built in robes
• Open plan spacious kitchen
• Good size loungeroom with reverse cycle air conditioner
• Shared bathroom & laundry space
• Fully fenced and secured yard approx. 733 sqm
5 acres close to town is hard to find.
Elevated building pad to show the view, is already in place
A total of 2 allotments gives you versatility and privacy; room for a pony or 2.
Just 25 minutes to Orange
With the size and shape of the block, it will allow a solar passive home with a northerly aspect.
Full fenced, power to boundary.
Vendor Finance available on application.
Only 15 Minutes to Burrendong Dam is an opportunity to own your very own weekender or your family home in an elevated rural setting with country views set on just over 8 acres. 3-bedroom brick veneer with spacious living rooms with covered front and rear verandas.
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Open plan kitchen and family room
• Good size lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner
• Large bathroom space with bath and separate shower
• Colourbond 2 bay shed + skillion area with concrete floor and power
• Water is sorted with 2 water tanks and a bore
• Great lifestyle block with a large dam
Just over 4 acres on the perimeter of town
Unimproved land, unsealed road on 2 boundaries
This block has a lot to offer for the right person
Tidy up and you will be surprised with the outlook and privacy
Frontage to Hill St is approx. 216.1m2
Western side approx.149 m2
Building entitlement for a DA approved dwelling
Certainly worth a look, head west on Hill Street, just before the rail crossing on the corner of Hill & McGroder Streets, on your right hand side.
An opportunity to transform this solid double brick building into your own family home and put your touches on this unique building. The property consists of two large rooms with high ceilings open fireplace and a kitchenette. Just a short walk to Manildra’s main street shops.
• A great central location close to the main street shops
• Plenty of internal space to make this property your home
• Functional kitchen is in place
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and with a cozy open fireplace
• Rear yard access with side laneway
• Set on good size block 796 sqm
Opportunity For Developer
This land has already been DA approved for the development of 7 detached villas
Elevated with views
A total of 4 villa's have already been completed
Perfect location, great price, developer could sell off the plan
These villa's would be very popular for retirees or investors
Molong is a thriving community with excellent facilities and a growing population
Just 25 minutes from the tourist city of Orange.
For more detail, call Mark Howes 0427 668 800
This is a pretty little block and would be ideal for the first home buyer who can take advantage of the first home owner’s grant and free stamp duty.
It is 'park like' in appearance with established trees and natural grasses.
It comes with the availability of 3 phase power, building entitlement, Bore license, town water and sewerage.
DA already approved for your dream home.
If you want to build in town and have some privacy around you, neighbours not to close, then take a look at this great parcel of land today.
For further information call Mark Howes on 0427 668 800
Building blocks are few and this little beauty allows you the opportunity to create something different, getting away from the standard cement slab construction.
The elevation allows you to build over different levels.
Take advantage of the vista and build a deck to be the envy of your friends, alfresco dining at its best!
The block is approx. 780m2 with a frontage of approx. 15m; depth of 42m & back boundary 22mtr.
Quiet street with good neighbours
Close to Molong Central K-12 School
Where can you buy a block for this price and have such an amazing aspect!!!
For further details call Mark Howes 0427 668 800